War zone players can unlock for free Call of Duty: The Vanguard rewards by simply playing the game. Call of Duty: Vanguard is slated for release on November 5, 2021. The single-player campaign is set during World War II, with a focus on the Western and Eastern Fronts, the Pacific War, and the Campaign. ‘North Africa. Vanguard will be integrated with Warzone, which is Call of Duty’s free battle royale. In the run-up to Vanguard’s release, Call of Duty will be offering rewards that can be used right now in Warzone or can be kept until Vanguard’s imminent release. The rewards available to collect include weapon blueprints, XP tokens, weapon charms, and stickers.
How to get Call of Duty: Vanguard Battlepass rewards in Warzone
Starting October 12, Call of Duty will offer additional free levels to complete in Warzone and the Black Ops Season 6 Battle Pass. To unlock the free rewards, all you need to do is progress through the Battle Pass. As you complete each level, you will be rewarded with unlocks. If you completed a level before October 12, the rewards associated with that level will automatically be awarded to you.
These rewards can be earned whether you’ve purchased the Season 6 Battle Pass or are just playing free-to-play. If making your way through the levels seems like too much work, you can always purchase level jumps for 150 COD Points each.
What rewards are available
There are 24 total rewards available, with the best of course being kept for the later levels. You should note that weapons obtained from the blueprints below cannot be customized until Vanguard is released. However, you will earn Weapon XP for these weapons which will transfer to Vanguard once they are released.
These weapons are worth unlocking as they will each have seven to ten attachments. As the number of weapon accessories increases, trying out these weapons before Vanguard releases will tell you how this change will affect the game.
- Level 1 – Dual Weapon XP Token
- Level 6 – The Forefront calling card
- Level 11 – Double XP Token
- Level 15 – Winged Glory Spray
- Level 21 – Double Operator XP Token
- Level 24 – Bone Rattler Assault Rifle
- Level 28 – Sticker of Unified Strength
- Level 31 – War Ready Emblem
- Tier 34 – “White Obsidian” Tactical Rifle
- Level 37 – Plague Doc’s Weapon Charm
- Level 39 – Double XP Token
- Level 44 – Dual Weapon XP Token
- Level 48 – Sunsetter Sticker
- Level 55 – Backstage Calling Card
- Level 61 – Royal Flush Emblem
- Level 64 – “Warning Trail” Assault Rifle
- Level 67 – Slotted Growl Spray
- Level 72 – “Heirloom” Tactical Rifle
- Level 77 – Failed Charm
- Level 81 – Rolling In Spray
- Level 84 – The collective calling card
- Level 88 – Peacekeeper Charm
- Level 94 – Double XP Token
- Tier 98 – “Clocked In” wristwatch
Call of Duty: Vanguard is slated for release on November 5, 2021. It will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, and PC.