Fortnite Battle Royale V19.01 Update: Check out the details of the upcoming Winterfest event. What’s new in Fortnite Battle Royale v19.01? In just a few days this year Winter party the event is about to begin! Stay tuned for more details when the event begins, but in the meantime, start unlocking the Super level styles if you have already reached a high enough level. Also read the balance changes and bug fixes for v19.01.
Your world is waiting.
Check out these awesome games and more when you get started with Creative.
– Fortnite (@FortniteGame) December 14, 2021
FORTNITE CHAPTER 3 SEASON 1 SUPER LEVEL STYLES
In the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab, bonus styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 outfits are available for players above level 100. More bonus styles have been added with v19.01: super level styles this season! Get past level 140 this season and start unlocking the Photo negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Golden reality Super level styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lieutenant John Llama, Harlowe and Spider-Man.
Also Read: Fortnite Item Shop: Marcus Fenix ââ& Kait Diaz In Fortnite, Check Out Their Cosmetics Set & In-Game Quests
Fortnite Battle Royale V19.01 update: check out the details of the upcoming Winterfest event
- STINGER SMG: The Stinger SMG’s ammo count now updates earlier in its reload animation.
- HUNTER BOLT SNIPER: The Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper’s ammo count now updates earlier in its reload animation. In case you missed it, balance changes were made in a fix last week:
- STRIKER PUMP SHOTGUN: Increased the accuracy of the Striker Shotgun. Slightly increased the rate of fire of the Striker Shotgun.
- AUTOMATIC RIFLE: Decreased the time required to remove the automatic shotgun.
- MK-SEVEN ASSAULT RIFLE: Decreased environmental damage from the MK-Seven assault rifle and makes it less accurate when firing from the hip.
- RANGER ASSAULT RIFLES: Moderate increase in accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle. Slightly increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- JUICE JUICE: Guzzle Juice healing speed increased.
MAJOR BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that required us to turn off split screen. The split screen is now reactivated.
- Fixed an issue where Reboot Vans would sometimes not restart players if multiple teammates interacted with the Van.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in the screen shaking more intensely than expected in various situations such as slipping, sliding, and using a rift.
We are aware of an issue with this fix involving Spider-Man’s web shooters being interrupted after players pounce on web bouncers. This issue will be fixed in our v19.10 update.
Read More- Fortnite and Rocket League Sideswipe Collaboration Announced: A New Llama-Rama Event Has Arrived