The developer is also aware of the issues with the social menu, which has been a bit buggy for us. Obviously, we’re also going to have to massage the servers for the title, as there were times last night where we just couldn’t connect at all, but that goes without saying. We’ve included the studio’s list of known issues below:
- [All Platforms] Battle Tokens Error: An issue is being investigated that is causing players to encounter the “Max Tokens” error when attempting to spend tokens in the Battle Pass.
- [All Platforms] Social Menu: Some players cannot access the social menu.
- [All Platforms] Operator Executions: An issue is being investigated that prevents players from equipping Operator Executions by default.
- [All Platforms] Replay Disabled: The Replay button after a match has been disabled while we investigate an issue.
Battle royale issues:
- [All Platforms] Inconsistent AAR: We are investigating an issue that is preventing the After Action Report from consistently appearing for players. It does not affect XP gains.
- [All Platforms] Missing Squad Widget: We are aware of an issue preventing squad members from appearing on the squad widget at the bottom left of the game UI.
- [All Platforms] Skipping the Downed phase: Some players are eliminated in situations where they should have been downed.
How are you doing with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 now that Season 1 is out and Warzone 2.0 is free to download for everyone? It was unplayable for us during rush hour yesterday, but hopefully things have calmed down today and we can finally play a few laps.
[source trello.com, via playstationlifestyle.net]