Krafton has confirmed that the next January update for PUBG New State, patch 0.9.23, will arrive next week. The new update brings a ton of new content to the game, including a new game mode, weapons, and overall upgrades across all levels.
At the start of the new year, the developers at PUBG New State confirmed that the game will receive two major updates in January and February. The first update of the year, 0.9.23, will introduce a frenzied new game mode, called BR: Extreme.
The mode is set in Troi and while the base game experience is similar to the standard game mode, each round will only last 20 minutes and only have 64 survivors. The playable area will be chosen at random and will change with each match.
Also read: PUBG New State Collaborates With Rimac To Bring New EV Hypercar To The Game
PUBG New State Update 0.9.23 Coming Next Week
New mode: BR Extreme
All players will start with the same loadout, namely:
- A P1911 handgun
- 1 smoke grenade
- 300 drone credits
- Fully charged boost meters
2 Care Packages will be randomly dropped onto the map from the start, allowing players to get premium gear right from the start. The game mode will feature faster delivery drones, more vehicles, as well as the jump plane flying much lower than usual to allow for faster drops.
The new mode is designed to encourage aggressive and fast-paced gameplay, which contrasts sharply with the methodical pace of a standard battle royale mode.
New weapon: P90
- P90 can now appear in battlefield healing packs!
- This SMG will come with a standard level 2 transformation scope and an attached suppressor, but it cannot be modified with other attachments.
- It will use 5.7mm ammo, which will also be added to the Drone Store.
PUBG New State Battle Pass Season 1
- Preseason levels will be reset! Levels will reset for all regions and modes based on the highest level of survivors reached during the preseason.
- The final rewards for reaching the Pretender, Master and Conqueror will be improved.
- Match scores and level assessment standards will be reviewed.
- A small amount of level points will be rewarded when selecting multiple cards (Random 2).
For a detailed breakdown of all the weapon balance changes and new animations, head over to the official preview for PUBG’s new status patch, linked here.
Thanks for reading until the end of this article. For more informative and exclusive technology content, like our Facebook page