CoD Mobile Season 7: Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 is expected to release very soon. Activision has announced a wild collaboration between Call of Duty:…
CoD Mobile Season 7: Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 is expected to release very soon. Activision has announced a wild collaboration between Call of Duty: Mobile and Ghost in the shell: SAC_2045 in Season 7: New Vision City. The developers will introduce immersive Battle Royale features based on Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045, a Netflix series. Here are all the details about the upcoming season 7 of Call of Duty Mobile. For future CoD Mobile updates, follow InsideSport.IN.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 features an all-new Battle Pass that includes free and premium items.
Free Battle Pass Items
- Level 14 – The New Claw Operator Skill
- Level 21 – Unlock the Switchblade X9 SMG
- Level 50 – Arcane Slayer Calling Card
- Other Season 7 free rewards include a variety of camouflages, weapon blueprints and more
Premium Pass Items
- GHOST IN THE SHELL: SAC_2045– inspired operator skins
- Blackjack — Elite
- Weapon blueprint for the Kilo 141
- .50 arctic weapon blueprint
- Weapon blueprint for the Shorty
- Weapon blueprint for the Switchblade X9
Battle Royale: Enter the New City of Vision
The collaboration with Ghost in the Shell: SAC_2045 brings a futuristic cyber city to Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale, located around Nuketown on Isolated. Collaboration brings other immersive features, check them out below:
- New revive mechanic: Instead of collecting their teammates’ dog tags, players must collect their ghosts to bring them back into the game.
- PVE Enemies: The developers have introduced the new AI robots and mechanical dogs in the game to challenge players in PvE battles. Defeat these enemies to collect their coins, which can be exchanged for upgrades at the redemption facility on the map.
- Cyberware Enhancements: Operators can install one of four enhancements during a Battle Royale match.
- The Cyberbrain Drone – These drones allow you to connect to external terminals to control a micro drone to scan and hack hostile targets.
- The Eye System – This brand new system exposes nearby enemies and displays their stats.
- Cyberbody Limbs – This buff grants enhanced physical power and a transformed right arm for a melee aerial attack.
- Neuro Systems – This system optimizes players’ accuracy and targeting abilities.
CoD Mobile Season 7 Store Update: Motoko Operator, Epic SMG, and More
The next update will bring a new drop to the store with an Epic Motoko operator skin. The epic skin comes with an epic SMG weapon blueprint along with other in-game items. Get ready for the Call of Duty Mobile Season 7 Update which will bring brand new content, skins and more Again.
Read More – COD Mobile: New Legendary Operator Alias ’Roboticist’ Revealed For Season 6
More from insidesport
COD Mobile: Better Loadout for L-CAR 9 in Season 6
COD Mobile: Legendary New Operator Alias ’Roboticist’ Revealed For Season 6